Our 18-gallon Bloodborne Pathogen Spill Kit is a comprehensive system that allows businesses to properly clean & dispose of material generated from work place injuries. Using our OSHA compliant BBP Spill Kit's along with your existing exposure control plan allows your business to manage risk & liability stemming from workplace injuries.
Simply fill the 18-gallon primary container, seal the shipping box and send it back to us using the prepaid shipping label at your convenience. Our USPS authorized mailback systems can be picked up like any other package by your mail carrier 5 days a week.
- (1) 18-gallon Containment System
- Prepaid return shipping label
- Detailed packaging instructions
- Treatment of waste
- Proof of treatment documentation
- 1 Control Gown, Large
- 1 Fluid-Resistant Mask with Eye/Face Shield
- 1 Pair Nitrile Exam Gloves
- 6 Antimicrobial Hand Wipes
- 1 Bouffant Cap
- 1 Fluid Solidifier Packet, 2oz.
- 1 Disinfectant Spray, 2oz.
- 1 Pick-Up Scoop with Scraper
- 10 Paper Towels
- 1 Red Biohazard Bag with Tie
*If any of the contents are damaged or missing, contact Green Frontier for a replacement
Green Frontier Environmental Services
20" x 20" x "16
|Maximum Return Weight||
BloodBorne Pathogen Cleanup